Do you like snacking on peanut butter and jam sandwiches ?
This is how I make mine...
- Yum Yum Choc Chip Peanut Butter
- Rhodes Strawberry Jam
- 2 x Slices of Bread
- 1 x Kitchen Craft Toaster Bag
- a Toaster with wide enough slots to fit 2 x Slices of Bread
- Spread Yum Yum Choc Chip Peanut Butter on both Slices of Bread
- Spread Rhodes Straweberry Jam on one or both Slices of Bread
- Put the 2 x Slices of Bread together, put in Kitchen Craft Toaster Bag & slot into Toaster
- Remove from Toaster when evenly browned, and enjoy with some Tea
The peanut butter and or jam can be replaced by any of your favourite variants, Enjoy, Cheers!